Sunday, September 18, 2016

Helping others

This is how my husband and my day has gone so far today. One of my neighbours from across the street sent a bag of apples over to me by her young daughter, She said my mom was wondering if you could make her some apple crisp or an apple pie. Anything with apples. So I walked across the street and talked to her mother. She said I want you to surprise me. I said that's fine. I can do that. Them my husband was mowing our lawn and when he got done, he decided to cut the next door neighbours lawn that really needed to be cut. After he got that done, another neighbour had a flat tire. My husband went over and took a look at it. He put a can of fix a flat in it and now he is airing the tire up for them. What a wonderful day we are having here today helping others out.

No comments:

Post a Comment